Advising enterprises, shareholders and executive bodies on corporate and partnership law issues is part of our core business. We assist clients in the establishment of companies, drafting of partnership agreements and articles of association, preparation of shareholders' meetings, capital and restructuring measures, transactions concerning the sale and acquisition of enterprises, and represent them in court and out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings.
Our advisory expertise in the area of corporate law include:
- Establishment of corporations (limited liability companies [GmbH], stock corporations [AG]), commercial partnerships (general partnerships [oHG], limited partnerships [KG], and civil law partnerships [GbR])
- Drafting of articles of association and partnership agreements
- Capital measures (capital increase and reduction)
- Transformation measures (change of legal form, merger, division into several enterprises)
- Drafting of inter-company agreements (control and profit transfer agreements)
- Drafting of agreements for the purchase and sale of company shares
- Liability of executive bodies (particularly managing directors of GmbH)
- Drafting of shareholder loans (downstream/upstream)
- Representation of clients in court and out-of-court in order to settle disputes among shareholders/partners
The founding partners of DSC Legal, attorney Dr Peter Diedrich and attorney Dr Istvan Szabados, are also appointed as notaries in Berlin and notarially assist clients in corporate law matters.